3/4 cup Gluten Free Self-Raising flour
1 cup shredded Coconut
1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup Pepitas
1/2 Sunflower seeds
1/3 cup sultanas
1/3 cup chopped dried apricot
3/4 cup low-fat milk, or any other milk
1. Preheat oven to 180C (160C fan-forced).
2. Grease a 3cm deep, 17cm x 27cm slice pan, and line with baking paper with a 2cm overhang at long ends.
3. Combine flour, coconut, sugar, pepitas, sunflower sees, sultanas and apricot in a bowl.
4. Whisk milk and egg together and add to flour mixture. Mix to combine.
5. Spoon mixture into pan and smooth top.
6. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until firm.
7. Stand slice in pan for 15mins, then turn out onto cooling rack to cool completely.
8. Cut into 12 – 18 rectangles.
Suggestion: Wrap each slice individually in a piece of baking paper and then foil, place in freezer, and grab a slice for brekky on the run, or morning tea.